Sunday, June 28, 2026

It's nice to be with you - the monkees (cover by bunso)

Anyone new to the BryonySeries blog might wonder why I post piano music on Sundays and how that fits into the BryonySeries world.

That's because one character - John Simons - was a nineteenth century world-renowned pianist and composer before he died and became a vampire.

I'm posting this piece today because I: like the Monkees, like this lesser-known Monkees song, never saw this song as a piano cover by now, and because one Sunday a month I'm laying aside the focus on the BryonySeries books and more kindness, especially since I did write one non-BryonySeries book to help foster kindness in the world.

The book is called "Nine Months of Kindness."

Enjoy this piece and may it inspire you to be a kinder person today - and to notice the often overlooked kindess of others.



No comments: