Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Two Sweet, Surprise Gifts

A few days ago, I received a drive-by gift from my oldest son Christopher.

Rebekah and I were upstairs working when she received a call to come downstairs.

When she returned, she had these items and said Christopher was on his way to an appointment and dropped them off. 

Rebekah also said Christopher pointed out the purple in the "flowers," an implication of the purple roses, a motif in some of the BryonySeries books.

I don't know the back story on these yet. From what Rebekah understood, the mother of someone Christopher knows has cancer and makes beautiful items to pass the time because she stays home a lot.

Scroll down for four more photos of the flowers. The detail is breathtaking!
















I'm humbled to receive such lovely gifts and inspired by someone I haven't met that's so positive, she can use her own challenging times to create beauty for others.

I hope this post inspired you, too.


No comments: