Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Interested in the BryonySeries Newsletter?

Last year over Thanksgiving weekend, I wrote out a four-page, comprehensive, well-researched marketing plan for the BryonySeries, of which I've expanded this past year.

One part of the plan was a weekly BryonySeries newsletter. I'm starting one in early 2018.

The newsletter will contain updates about the series and quite a bit of curated content as I'm an avid cross-promoter. These will include related articles on topics pertaining to the series; useful information on writing, editing, and publishing for authors; themed recipes; vintage poetry and short stories; ways to connect with other WriteOn Joliet authors; and even products in related themes, most of which are available on Etsy.

How to sign up: message me at bryonyseries@gmail.com.

Or stop y my table at one of the upcoming author fairs. Information on those fairs are HERE.

As a courtesy for signing up, I'll send you the first chapter in the fifth and final novel in my work-in-progress BryonySeries prequel, Before the Blood.

Of course, opting out of the newsletter is always an option.

Either way, thank you for your support. Writing a satisfying story for you, the reader, is the entire point of the series.




No comments: