Saturday, November 21, 2020

Ed Calkins COVID Update

I received the following email from the real Ed Calkins this morning:


Back at work but still have a persistent cough that could be my bronchitis, at least that’s what my doctor thinks.

Still I am wearing a mask and social distancing, I haven’t been able to get a second test.


All good news for me, so please keep the prayers, good thoughts, and limericks coming.

Speaking of limericks, one reader/local author/BryonySeries editor did send this one for Ed:

A poet quite too old to lope

Wrote punishing lim'ricks to cope

He came down with the Covid

Quarantined and while all hid

This Irish Vampire held to hope.


Hope seems to be holding onto Ed, too.

May all who read this hold onto hope - and may hope be always with you.







No comments: