Tuesday, March 25, 2014

This Saturday

I will be one of 50 vendors at the "Spring Haiti Orphan Craft and Vendor Fair" at Judson Memorial Baptist Church, 2800 Black Road, Joliet.

The event is a fundraiser for Faith in Action Orphanage in Haiti. In addition, thirty percent of BryonySeries (books AND candles) will be donated to the cause.

Pining for the release of Staked!? Take a chance on winning the first copy by dropping your name and contact info into my Bryony music box!

Furthermore, if you (or someone you know) is a writer, I will also provide writer assessments, with one hundred percent of the money donated to the orphanage (I only do writer assessments as fundraisers). Typically, these are $5 for fifteen minutes of a sample piece of writing.

Questions? Message me at bryonyseries@gmail.com.

 

No comments: