Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday Morning Musings

It's straight up "0" outside, and I'm debating the merits of a power walk when I can't even get warmed up inside...and wondering, after yesterday's snow, if there might be hidden ice on them thar sidewalks.

Mentally preparing for a high school job shadower today. I've never been followed and observed while I work--except by children and cats--so I arranged my schedule today to include a variety of duties. I'm not sure how exciting the life of a newspaper features editor will be to her...we shall see...

However, she does write poetry and is bringing some of her writing for me to analyze. I am really looking forward to that part. I love reading other writers' work . :)

Attempting to discern from the stack of paperwork just exactly WHERE I left off on Friday and trying to regroup for a week of writing adventures.

Thinking I should clean up the office/slash my bedroom/slash Rebekah's bedroom, before I leave, if I have time...

Hope has stopped vomiting and is beginning to eat kiblets on her own.

More coffee (mumble, mutter)...

No comments: