Monday, December 2, 2013

We...Um...Have a Slight Setback

We've hit a snag with art. Release of Staked!, Cornell Dyer and the Missing Tombstone, and Bertrand and the Lucky Clover have all been delayed.

Most of the setback is the final formatting and design. We hope to fix it soon, but not in time to have autographed of the books for Christmas. We will try to make them available for ordering through the website (www.bryonyseries.com) and Amazon by Christmas, however.

Yes, this is the downside of working with a slim budget. The benefits, on the other hand, far outweight the drawbacks. Small budgets mean more swapping of artistic services and collaborating with other artists. The relationships I've formed through developing this series are priceless.

To to take my mind off my troubles, I've made some incredible progress with Before the Blood. Tomorrow, I'll post my Thanksgiving chore list. I shook my head over it this morning, wondering what I was thinking. I couldn't have completed it if I'd been cloned.

No comments: