Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tomorrow...

...three alternate versions of T'was the Night Before Christmas, compliments of WriteOn Joliet, because that's when Timothy will FINALLY have time to scan them in as Word documents (my scanner keeps turning them in to PDFs, which won't copy and paste).

Tonight, I'm too sleepy to write anything spectacular. I think the freezing rain and dull gray skies are zapping my brain power, although I did manage to write one feature story this afternoon, after returning home from liturgy and then stopping to feed (and play with) Frances, Midnight, Faith, and Hope.

Timothy's been feeding the kittens while he's on Christmas break, so I've been spared the hassle of packing up and unpacking my office several times a day. Sure do miss those furry footed friends and my "poor man's massages" when I stretch out on Christopher's couch for a power nap.

'Night, all.

No comments: