Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Thank You, Aaron D. Brinker

On Twitter recently, Aaron D. Brinker, who writes in multipe genres (including horror and thriller), asked if any author wanted to be featured on his blog.

So I messaged him.

Brinker's blog is mostly interviews with other authors with a standard questions and answer format.

However, many of the questions are not standard and made me think.

And the post itself was retweeted more times than I could count by other authors (including authors that people I personally know follow, a very pleasant surprise).

However, between working for the media during a pandemic and a smattering of family emergencies, I was not one of the people sharing that post (multiple head thumps for me).

So here it is, for your enjoyment today. 


And please poke around his website a bit. You might discover a new author.

Thank you again, Aaron D. Brinker, for the opportunity.


Illustration by Kathleen Rose Van Pelt for "Bryony."





No comments: