Monday, December 15, 2014

Smatterings

Last vacation day, and it's a full one!

Went to bed earliesh last night - with both phone alarms shut off - slept somewhat restlessly, but slept in. :)

A much-delayed art project/appointment this morning, fiction (and a stopping by of my oldest son with my new phone) this afternoon. This evening? Probably a bit of transitioning into work and working out, but we shall see. If my muse is active, might skip the former and suck it up tomorrow morning. I'm on call next weekend and hard to know what that will bring.

Saw initial sketches for Cornell Dyer and the Missing Tombstone last night. A few tweaks, but the illustrator, overall, really did an outstanding job.

Peeking at Kellen's story in Before the Blood before I scoot out the door...

Have a terrific Monday, all!




No comments: