Sunday, February 9, 2014

Finally Caught Up at Work...and the Thirty Day Countdown to "Staked!" Begins

Hopefully by tomorrow night, the cover to Staked! will be on its way to Cal Graphics for spine insertion and bar code.

Sarah Stegall has the manuscript and hopes to insert all interior art by the end of tomorrow.

Thirty Day Countdown Quotes begin tomorrow on Facebook. Not a fan? Like us at www.facebook.com/BryonySeries.

In real life, the new job as features editor at The Herald-News is making sense. :)

I planned my first set of Sunday pages all by myself on Friday. I swear I held my breath until I cracked open that newspaper this morning, but they looked fine, WHEW!

More training this week, and an open house and ribbon cutting from five to six-thirty on Tuesday.

HOPEFULLY, I'm not only back to daily blogging, but also back to fiction next weekend (after getting taxes done, that is). I have worked every weekend straight since Thanksgiving; I am now one week ahead in story planning, YIPPEE!

I can't decide if I should concentrate on art for Cornell Dyer and the Missing Tombstone or work on the prequel. Thoughts?

No comments: