So I was surprised with this lovely gift at the end of a WriteOn Joliet meeting a couple weeks ago from Coops Bowsmith and Holly Coop Books presented this to me
Holly Coop is a longtime member of WriteOn Joliet. Her husband Vern Coop owns and operates Coops Bowsmith.
The "Mauve on the Move" piece was a gift for Mauverneen Blevins, also a longtime member of the group.
It's great table BryonySeries table signage for events, and I've already used it a few times.
I was originally going to post this for Labor Day because I have a standard "Labor Day" reminder for myself.
But the reminder is good any time of the year. So here goes!
Remember, every item you own, every service you receive, and every conveniece you enjoy is the product of someone else's work.
Let that sink in.
And let's honor that.
No comments:
Post a Comment