Monday, November 30, 2020

Still Thankful

I'm looking forward to a challenging week.

I have some major work training this week.

I'm working this weekend.

I have an ultrasound on Wednesday.

I have a family member who's sick and waiting for the results of a COVID test - and several more family members who were exposed.

I just spent almost all the time I was off work doing a hard edit on a manuscript that's (so far) 145, 531. The author is very dyslexic, so you can just imagine...well, let's just say I'm heading into a long work week being a bit screen blind.

And I'm working on two more side editing projects, too.

Soon, we'll be unpacking the Christmas tree, etc. But for now, I'm basking in serenity, gratitude, and a really nice cup of coffee.

I love my God, my family, my friends, my work, my projects, my life.

Challenges come and go. But some blessings don't change. And some challenges are blessings masqueraded.

For all of these, at least this morning, I'm thankful.





No comments: