Thursday, October 1, 2020

It's Not All About Me: Links to Other Blogs I've Read Lately

I think no blog about me and my writings is complete without sharing some of the other blogs that I follow on a regular basis.

First and foremost are the blogs of members of WriteOn Joliet. Here are a few I've read recently.

These are not the only blogs I follow, and I plan to be better about saving (and then sharing) links to other writings I've enjoyed, too.

Happy reading! :)



Good tips for effective participation in writing critique groups from a member of WriteOnJoliet and other groups.

http://www.writingandtheprocess.com/2020/07/writing-workshop-contributions.html?fbclid=IwAR17kM491ssiCrwBPAjAKZhJlhNZNphopUh_z_WFsTrwRcXHqaRmJ1z9zZY


A blog about the value of relationships by Allison Rios 

"Feeling wanted is something people need in a relationship. I know I do."

"Good Vibrations" 
By Holly Coop 

"Smile" 
By R. Michael Markley

"The TV Westerns of My Youth"  
By Kenneth Lee McGee

"Forward is a Pace - dealing with 2020" 
By Marie Larsen

"Positively Reaping the Harvest" 
By Mauverneen Blevins 

"Quiet Time" 
By Allison Rios 

"The TV Westerns of My Youth, Part 2" 
By Ken McGee 

Tired of staying at home?
Then check out this travel blog, written and illustrated by a local author.



"The Journey of Eniarrol Nosilla" 
By Ken McGee

I Wish Someone Would Have Told Me 
By Allison Rios







No comments: