Saturday, December 15, 2018

Halfway Through...

...the proof copy of the first installment of Before the Blood.

Considering how busy the weekend was/is, I'm surprised I've made it this far.

I did cover and event today. I also ran errands and enjoyed my annual Cracker Barrel dinner tonight with Rebekah Baran (We share a feast day in December, so it's been a tradition since she was very young).

I do have work to finish tonight and work tomorrow. And I'm understepped and let both weights and yoga slide the last couple days. Nor have we swapped out the recipe on Sue's Diner. (How do people have time to get bored? I can't ever seem to get it all done!)

BUT, the first book is right on schedule and who knows? Maybe it will be available in early January instead of late January.

In the meantime, Colleen Robbins is editing the second installment, so by the time we have one done, I'll be working on the next. And so it shall go through September.

BTW, the second Adventures of Cornell Dyer book (Cornell Dyer and the Necklace of Forgetfulness) is also available on Amazon (so far).

And now, with a cup of dark roast in a white cup with blue snowflakes right beside me, it's back to work.


No comments: