Sunday, December 9, 2018

BryonySeries Christmas Gift

I started the day without internet and had plans for the day, so, except for editing one story and writing a second, it's been an offline day for me today.

With everyone working extra hours as the holidays (i.e. Rebekah and me), and trying to prepare two books for release, we have not had time for an afternoon cooking session to update the Sue's Diner page on the BryonySeries website.

However, Timothy has been giving the website an overhaul so it reflects ALL the titles in the BryonySeries (no small feat) and to play with the information he's learned in his marketing class.

If you're curious, the site is www.bryonyseries.com.

Now here is my gift to you, readers. For four days this week and four days next week, I'm posting a Christmas excerpt from each of the three books of the BryonySeries trilogy and each of the five books of the yet unreleased Before the Blood, the prequel to the trilogy.

For those of you who have read the trilogy, the selections will, hopefully, be a nice jaunt down Munsonville memory lane.

For those who have not, here is a free introduction to the series.

For those readers who belong to WriteOn Joliet, one of the Before the Blood selections may sound vaguely familiar (because I read it to the group over a year ago).

For everyone except my editor, the remaining selections are completely new. I hope you like them.

I wrote them for you.


Photo by Sarah Stegall




No comments: