Monday, October 15, 2018

It is Finished (Almost)

My editor Colleen Robbins had nearly read the first four books of the BryonySeries prequel Before the Blood when I visited her table (Robbins is an author, too) at the 2nd Annual White Oak Author Fest on Saturday.

Meaning she very well could be done by now.

On Saturday night, I completed the self-editing for the last book. On Saturday night, Sue Midlock finished the covers.

On Sunday night, I sent the final manuscript to Fast Printing in Joliet. When it's printed, Colleen will pick it up.

For those curious about word counts, the entire thing (all five books) is, at the present time, 474,008.

Of course, that number will go up or down in editing.

The sense of accomplishment I'm feeling right now is indescribable.

Have a great Monday readers, writers, and vampire fans! :)







No comments: