Saturday, September 29, 2018

Nothing Irish

How this for neat and compact?

This morning: worked on editing Before the Blood.

Noon: A very long lunch (and way to short of a visit) with one of my best friends from eighth grade. We had such a great time, we forgot to commemorate the occasion with a selfie.

Afternoon: Finished up some of last week's "real" work and tackled some of Monday's work since I have a big project to do that day.

Early evening: Household chores with two of the kids.

Somehow, I still managed to log in nearly 12,000 steps. Not the 23,000 I try to hit most days, but I'll take it.

Tonight: Rebekah brought home a medium Gloria Jean's. It's just me, the coffee, and the manuscript until my energy tanks.

I really, really, really would like to complete the editing by Oct. 7.

But Oct. 7 is a busy day. So I need one very good night tonight as it's impossible to get much done fiction-wise during the week.

Hope your weekend is/has been full of many blessings.


No comments: