Thursday, September 6, 2018

2nd At-Home Writing Retreat Day No. Three

This morning started on an extremely high note.

I sent a scene with a major medical development to my nurse/gore comrade for his take. He wrote the scene back to me in medical terminology.

In short, I nailed it. Go, me!!!

And now, the rest of the day.

Once again I modified my "homework" based on where my muse roamed and how long it took to tackle each section.

Overall, I'm pleased with development, slightly concerned about being somewhat behind (although I did manage to adjust for an entire section I'd forgotten to add to the mix), and fairly hopeful about hitting goal by the end of Saturday.

Unfortunately, I only have part of tomorrow afternoon available for writing, so I scheduled only a small, but extremely significant, bit. And then I have another medium bit for Saturday morning before a dentist appointment. The rest of Saturday is reserved for a major section. I'm hoping some of these will take less time than planned to work in the two overlooked sections.

That said, I'm still one scene short on time, and only outlined another, which means these still need writing.

Confused?

You should try living in my head this week.


Illustration by Christopher Gleason for "Staked!" Follow him at www.artworkbytopher.com.

No comments: