Thursday, April 5, 2018

BryonySeries Throwback Thursday: Well, Well, Well

Wednesday, September 4, 2013


Well, Well, Well

Yep, the alpha and the omega of our latest crisis and the catalyst for our recent blessing.

On Sunday night, the well gave out, catapulting our moving agenda into high gear.

On Tuesday, Timothy found an affordable, one bedroom apartment for my oldest son, right down the street from the house. Whe Christopher called, a very familiar voice answered. Lo and behold, a neighbor and relative by marriage owns it, and he and his wife are heavily into cat rescue.

You can see where this story is going, and I'm very happy, too, especially since Christopher now doesn't have to change the incorporation of "Channahon Computer Repair.

Most importantly, I was sooo worried Christopher would be lonesome all by himself. ;)

Now the cats will probably upset at downsizing, but, heck, everyone's making sacrifices. I can't think of another landlord (I know because we've called a bunch) that will not only say "yes" to the lot of them but would act ecstatic because we own an invisible fence and then give us permission to intall it on his property.

If that still doesn't convince them, I could always take them 'round to our local humane society to have a stare down at the seventy cats that would have been their new roommates. Shelter cliques, anyone?

As I told Faith last night as she lay on the floor gazing up at me, "God love you. The God that made you loves you. And don't you forget it."

She didn't comment, so I'm sure she agreed.

No comments: