Monday, November 13, 2017

Book Signing, Anthology Release Party, Writing Vacation: It's Crunch Week

With leftover vacation time I'm required to use, I'm taking next week off.

During that time I will catch up on a couple marketing projects and spend a little time with loved ones. Mostly, I will be immersed in Before the Blood, a sort of week-long writing retreat, if you will. I'm truly looking forward to this as a busy couple of months meant little actual writing time.

Except for a bit of email, I won't be working my "real job."

Except to post a Bible verse and wave good morning in some groups I maintain, I will be off social media. Including this blog. But there's LOTS of old posts to check out. So you're welcome to visit this site in my absence.

But before that happens, I have to meet all work deadlines for this week and put together an extra week's worth of event calendars and several stories that will run in my absence! (Wish me luck - gonna need it)!

Also this week, in lieu of WriteOn Joliet's regular meeting, my group's co-leader Tom Hernandez will be hosting An Evening with Tom Hernandez, where Tom will read from and sign copies of his latest book, The Edge of Middle - thoughts from the top of the hill

I am attending and so are many of WriteOn Joliet's members. Registration is required. Visit the library's online calendar at www.plainfieldpubliclibrary.org or call 815-327-2515.

Last, but certainly not least, is WriteOn Joliet's anthology release party. Details below. Hope to see you there!


WriteOn Joliet Anthology Release Party

When: 6 to 8:30 p.m. Nov. 17

Where: The Book Market, 2365 Plainfield Road, Crest Hill

Etc.: Copies of "Write Where We Are" (WriteOn Joliet's first anthology) will be for sale. Information about WriteOn Joliet. A chance to meet and talk to some of WriteOn Joliet's members, as well as purchase books written by individual WriteOn Joliet authors as well as browse the store and purchase others books. Chef-created refreshments. BryonySeries raffles. Free admission.

Contact: bryonyseries@gmail.com

Visit: writeonJoliet.com or www.bryonyseries.com




No comments: