Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Saturday Worthy of the Steward

In Staked! Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara, created an entire world from his own imagination.

Today, I spent nearly eleven straight hours working on the final book of Before the Blood, the five-novel prequel to the BryonySeries.

I didn't get to the copy edits of Cornell Dyer and the Missing Tombstone and I didn't finish Bertrand's First Book of Numbers.

But I accomplished so much today, that I feel good about foregoing my "normal" early morning, thirty-minute fiction time during the week to fix Cornell.

And as for Bertrand, well, he took a field trip yesterday to Chicago WITHOUT me! Talk about separation anxiety. But he went with a charming lady who took lots and lots of photos, enough for a third book: Cornell Visits the Big City, so it's all good.

So I'll be working on that book this week,too, and publish it before the numbers book. And I'll also host a blog (or two) of his adventures next week, so stay tuned.

As for "numbers," I'm planning a "back to school birthday bash" for Bertrand in September, a GREAT Time to release the book, methinks.

So a bit askew on the plans, but it will all work out.

And BTW, remember to check out the new recipe on Sue's Diner tomorrow. Didn't catch last week's? Well, you have one more day to access it right HERE.

Now for some fun and catching up on my letter-writing.

No comments: