Monday, February 6, 2017

Taking the Long Road

Life is, sometimes, a series of trade-offs.

All of us must decide how we shall spend each twenty-four block God, in His mercy and kindness, graciously gives us.

I've spend the last few weekends with mostly work projects, not working on the novel. And I shall do do again this weekend.

However, these were all projects I was pleased to tackle. And I'm learning a new skill, video editing, in the process. And the only way to accomplish all of the above was to, temporarily, trade off my fiction.

Which means finishing the formatting for Cornell Dyer and the Missing Tombstone takes a back seat until the weekend after this one. Because that will be the first opportunity for returning to it.

That said, today's post is short on purpose so I can spend my thirty minutes on Before the Blood.

Happy Monday, vampire fans! :)


No comments: