Sunday, January 1, 2017

Support My Charities?

My approach to selling my works is so soft that many fellow writers don't even know I've self-published works.

Today, however, I'd like to be more bold.

Ish.

Over the past few years, I've created products that support two Joliet-area organizations. One is a cookbook that benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters of Will and Grundy Counties. The second one is a series of three art therapy books for clinical use by the bereavement counselors at Joliet Area Community Hospice.

Just so you know, I make no profit on either.


To purchase the cookbook, visit www.bryonyseries.com. To purchase a signed cookbook, message me at bryonyseries.com.

Now the art therapy books are not for sale, but I am raising money so JOHA can purchase them for their clients. I'm happy to report I have raised enough money so far for the purchase of a hundred of these little books. 

Donations can be sent directly to hospice (the preferable route). Just mention the donation is for the art therapy books. BTW, JOHA doesn't order the books from me, either, but directly from Lulu at cost through a special link not available to the public.


Feel free to share any of this information with anyone who might be interested.

And if supporting either of these projects isn't for you, then please do this in the new year: reach out and life someone up, be the means to someone else's end, be a helper.

Not a bad way to live 2017, methinks, no matter what else these next twelve months bring.


No comments: