Monday, October 17, 2016

Slacking and Four-Author Event Reminder

But only in fiction. But only because my features writing and editing consumed my time this weekend.

It felt satisfying to get so much accomplished, yet frustrating, too, because half the list remained. (My lists are rather ambitious).

However, before I left for a funeral last night, I did reread, aloud (because my WriteOn Joliet co-leader says I read too quickly) the selection I'm bringing to the meeting Thursday night. I also printed out copies and tucked them into my laptop bag. That probably counts as fiction, right/write?

A reminder for readers in the Joliet area: Four members of WriteOn Joliet will chat and sign books this Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. at The Book Market at 2366 Plainfield Road in Crest Hill.

Sue Merrell writes crime fiction. The setting and incidents are based on similar ones in the Joliet area. For more information, visit suemerrellbooks.com.

Allie Rios writes inspirational fiction on the theme of healing. She also has a collection of stories about brain cancer battles (including the story of her mother) that benefits the American Brain Foundation at www.americanbrainfoundation.org. Find her on Facebook at Allison Rios, Author.

Ralph Carey, a recovering alcoholic, has an inspirational book about the recovery journey. Find him on Facebook at Life's Wisdom Overcoming Addiction.

For people on a budget, I'm giving away fifteen copies of Snowbell that day.

For more information, visit www.bryonyseries.com/Fetes_and_Feasts.html.

Have a great Monday, vampire fans! :)


No comments: