Saturday, May 7, 2016

Steward Setback Saturday: Ed Calkins Speaks Out on "Visage"


Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ed Calkins Speaks Out on "Visage."

Dear MOMI:

Wow!

I'm not finished reading Visage, and I'm already rereading it. I think you may have a hit here. What's the other feedback?
 
My wife and sister-in-law think its about the same as Bryony (They liked it, but didn't put it among the best they've read). I feel differently.
 
Like I said, I'm rereading much of the front, trying to prove or dismiss some of the theories I have that you may or may not have intended. I find this a much better book then the first. I don't want to be in left field when the "book club" (my extended family) meets.

Let me know about other feedback.
 
Yours ruthlessly,
 
Ed Calkins, Steward of Tara

No comments: