Monday, June 1, 2015

This Weekend, I Returned to Munsonville

I have not spent time in Munsonville, my fictional Northern Michigan fishing village, since I finished editing Staked! in the fall of 2013.

Since then, I have written my first story in the Bertrand the Mouse series, The Adventures of Cornell Dyer series, and the prequel for the BryonySeries, Before the Blood. Neither John's Story, nor Kellen's story (both written now) take place in Munsonville.

Yesterday, I wrote the first chaper in Bryony's Story. At the end, I had my first glimpse of Munsonville, and, boy, did it feel good. 

Parts of the remaining forty chapters (which includes Henry's Story and the epilogue) will lead me away from Munsonville, but, for the most part, I am in the fishing village.

It feels good to be home.


No comments: