Monday, September 22, 2014

Surprise! Some Fiction Accomplished, After All

We missed church yesterday due to lack of transportion, which opened up the day in a way that was not wholly pleasant to me, as Divine Liturgy, the reception of the sacraments, standing in a holy place, and fellowship with people with hearts of gold feed me in a way that is impossible to adequately describe.

Still, I used that time to (somewhat) catch up on editing features briefs, finish chapter seven with the exception of two scenes, and outline chapter eight so I can spend my walk time this week mentally working out scenes - as opposed to waiting for my muse to get with the program come Friday night.

Oh, yeah, and I even took a two-hour nap.

During this time, Sarah kept texting me with page numbers. I could only assume she was working on Staked! formatting, although any pointed questions only had the response of either another number or "taking notes." Eventually, she quit responding.

I'm behind an entire week of posting story links for The Herald-News (the writing and editing I do when I'm not hanging around nineteenth century vampires), which I'm hoping to add Wednesday.

I hear a set of headphones and a walk calling my name. Have a great day, vampire fans! :)

No comments: