Friday, July 18, 2014

Free Parking

When I first started this blog four years ago, I shared links to short stories I considered absolutely amazing, insofar as I could find those links online, thinking (mistakenly) that as the weekend approacheth, people had more time for reading.

While I'd love to organize those links into one easy spot for people to find - and let me tell you, there's some great old stories out there to be discovered - I'd like to keep that readerly spirit by posting other works.

I have some thoughts on it, but it is not yet, ahem, fleshed out. So today, this is just a resting post.

In the meantime, check out some local musical talent:


They'll knock your socks off

Rialto Idol and Rialto Idol Junior come into their own

http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/07/16/theyll-knock-your-socks-off/akuljh0/


Saying 'thank you' in a big way

For these musicians, a card just won't do.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/07/09/saying-thank-you-in-a-big-way/a5wq5b4/

No comments: