Friday, July 25, 2014

Almost There...

...with being prepared for Friday's new posting feature.

It's actually a variation on an old posting feature, and I (hope) to be ready for Post #1 next Friday.

I blame it on not enough hours in the day.

But seriously, folks. In actuality, I'm collecting sufficient material to make it a go.

Of course, if I had more hours in the day...



Joliet weather expert doubles as a mininster

That's the online headline. The heading and subheading in print read as "whirlwind for faith" and "Joliet man isn't foggy about his priorities." Yes, I wrote them. ;) In the Joliet area, the terms "Jeremy Hylka" and "weather updates" are almost synonymous. But there is another side to him. I've been wanting to write this story for a long time. He liked it. I think "amazing" was the term he used. Works for me.

http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/07/14/joliet-weather-expert-doubles-as-a-minister/acw3jw3/


Keeping it diverse, appealing
Joliet museum’s summer music series a success, fall series planned


Rarely does one lede with a quote, but sometimes it works. Apparently, it did here, because my editor left it.


http://www.theherald-news.com/2014/07/16/keeping-it-diverse-appealing/a1py26a/

No comments: