Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday Evening Musings...zzz.....

Feeling slightly more overwhelmed tonight than when the week began oh so many ages ago, but here are the thoughts running through the author's brains...in her remaining cells, that is...

*  The Staked! cover appears to be (almost) ready to go. I texted Sarah either Monday or Tuesday and heard something about being locked out of something so she couldn't send it (or something).

*  I deliberately didn't write a blog yesterday morning because I wanted to focus on Rebekah's glorious return to the fold (with a photo) after an extended stint of caring for a sick cat, but family drama prevented me from writing it. More on this later (Rebekah, not the drama).

*  Medical drama and the necessity to work later tomorrow night might mean taking yet another pass on WriteOn Joliet. Praying for a super productive day tomorrow so I can say it ain't so.

I think that's all. I think.

No comments: