Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Latest from Munsonville

Staked! cover is complete.

Author and illustrator photos and bios are (almost) ready to go.

Story Round-Up will post tomorrow. Between work and the Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts (and post service agape), the author made it home in enough time to tumble into bed and nod off into a book. Why not post it today, you might ask. Because I'm dedicating the bulk of this Saturday to Before the Blood.

And how far have I gotten?

Well, I have a nice working draft of the prequel. All sixty chapters and the eipilogue are nicely outlined. Today, I partially wrote the first ten chapters. As soon as I post this, I'll be skipping the second twenty and concentrating on another set of ten. My rambling methods will make sense when I post the table of contents.

My muse beckons. Time to depart. In the words of Henry, "Ta!"



 

No comments: