Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So Now That The "Staked!" Art is Ready to Go, I Forgot...

the author and illustrator bio pages, SIGH!

Perusing through photos and updating bios...

The plan is to upload the manuscript to Createspace this week and spend part of the weekend checking the online proof, along with working on Before the Blood.

At least, that's the current plan, which is always subject to change in my world. Last night, I was at work until rather lateish, and that, coupled with this cold (as in virus, not weather, for a change), made shower and bed sound much more appealing than blog and Facebook.

Today, however, is another day, and that day is feeling a little like spring

Which means I'm takking my achey body 'round the neighborhood for a brisk walk.

Oh, did I mention tonight is another late night?

No comments: