Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sleepy and Worded Out

Like...stupid tired.

The kind of tired that comes from an incredibly stretching, satisfying, used up all of one's mental skills kind of a day.

God, I love this job!

And it keeps getting better each day, even when I don't get it one hundred percent right.

Fr. Boris asked me over dinner a couple of weeks ago if I realized how blessed I was, that how most people never receive the opportunity to live their lives as they wish, as in working the job most suited to them, etc.

I do and did realize it, and I am thankful. I never wanted to spend my life in roles and jobs I disliked, and God has been good to me that way.

Or maybe I just don't have the fortitude to stick out something that's not right for me.

Either way, I'm certainly not...zzz...cranky...anymore...

No comments: