Thursday, February 13, 2014

Well No Fiction Last Night

I forgot that Wednesdays are my late night at work, the fall-out of needing rides to and fro, so I will begin again tonight.

Today, I'm experiencing a slight role reversal with Sarah Stegall. All 2014, she's been texting me pictures of sunny Raleigh while she's out walking on her lunch hour, taunting her mother languishing away inside due to a long stretch of brutally cold temperatures. Well, yesterday, it took her six hours to drive home through a freak ice storm when her destination was only twenty minutes away. Here in Illinois, we're experiencing an unusual heat wave of thirteen degrees, so at the signs of a lightening sky, I am outa here! Walk, here I come.

It'll be good to move the ol' body around and shake the cobwebs out of my brain. I hope it will wake up the sleeping muse.

Have a great day, vampire fans! (Raising coffee mug in a friendly salute!)

No comments: