Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tidbits and a few Soundbites

Wifi is running slowly this morning and making me cross as I watch the minutes tick past, grumble, grrrr....even thought about posting a silly cat video, but even YouTube is taking its time loading.

Soooo...

Awesome turnout last night at The Herald-News, and I mean a REALLY awesome turnout. All of a sudden, a hundred people must have filed in. I reconnected with former colleagues and community members and became acquainted with new ones. If you didn't have the opportunity to stop, please do so during the week. I'd love to meet you.

Obviously, I didn't get to any fiction last night, except to post my "Staked!" Countdown quote. Does that comment leave you thinking, "???" Then become a fan at www.facebook.com/BryonySeries and find out. :)

A local pet photographer approached me and asked if she could take pictures of me and my cats for a celebrity pet project she's shooting to benefit animal rescue. I'm assuming she means my cats when she says, "celebrity;" in fact I can see Hope now, practicing poses for that her likeness graces the front of a cereal box. And yes, I really can imagine Hope on the cover of a cereal box.

Still pining for a silly cat video, and YouTube is still not cooperating. Another reason to "like" us on Facebook! Please turn my frown into a smile by posting cat videos there today...and then check back later to see if anyone else did so, too.

Have a great day, vampire fans!

No comments: