Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"Staked!" Update, Etc.

So Sarah had a day off yesterday, and her wifi went down. The darn thing came back up at the end of the day. Anyway, she plans to finish the interior art in a week, her next day off. I don't see that pushing the release back, as that should complete the project. (I hope).

I did play around with fiction last night, a little hesitatingly, feeling as if I was breaking a diet by sneaking chocolate, as it has been a long time since I allowed myself that luxury during the week. I totally enjoyed it, and it refocused my mind in very positive ways. I can quickly see this becoming a habit!!!

For those of you in the Joliet area, The Herald-News is having an open house tonight, 5 to 6 p.m., 2175 Oneida Street, Joliet. Stop by; I'd love to meet you.

Have a wonderful, if briskly cold at -20, day! :)

No comments: