Friday, January 31, 2014

Where in the Heck Did Story Round Up Go?

It will be back tonight (or tomorrow) as an extra blog post for the respective day.

Unlike The Herald-News under its previous owners, readers are unable to view entire stories simply by clicking on its link. I will check either tonight or tomorrow to see if one simply needs to sign up or if a paid subscription is necessary.

Now that I'm finally getting a handle on the new job, I had intended to do that this morning. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about a story due this morning, as one of the newspaper feature topics had been moved from Tuesday to Monday (and I can't seem to get that drilled through my head). Not the most pleasant way to wake up, although forgetting that until later would have been much, much worse.

So now that I'm (very nearly) properly caffeinated, there's a pet story calling my name. Toodles, till later!

No comments: