Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Ambitous "Before the Blood" Homework List

Below is the list I foolishly thought I could complete four days,

Well first of all, work bled into Thursday morning, so not until that was completed, and I had attended Divine Liturgy and gathered with family friends, did I settle down to the story, circa eleven o'clock that night.

Friday was pretty productive, although learning about the unexpected and tragic death of the mother of two former youth group members (for several my ex-husband and I ran a youth ministry connected with our church) derailed composition for part of the evening (as it should).

Saturday was quite productive until the young lady whose mother had died called to talk. By the time I hung up the phone, my muse had vanished. I simply felt wretched, so I called a friend to talk.

Sunday was church, grocery shopping, and general catch up.

Anyway, here's the list:


 

   *  Break down each chapter by scene

   *  Write out research needed for each chapter

   *  Find necessary research for each chapter online and save

   *  Organize research by novella files

   *  Double check all Bryony events are in chapters

   *  Double check all notes are copied into chapters

   *  Complete character questionnaires for all major/secondary characters

   *  Name all characters with descriptions

   *  Name all places

No comments: