Sunday, October 6, 2013

Catching Up and Two New Reviews: "Bryony" and "Visage"

Sorry for my sporadic posting again. The transition from "homed" to "homeless" should be complete this week. It's been an interesting transition, and, like all transitions, not without a few bumps, curves, and twists in the road. The view ahead appears a bit smoother. Please be patient.

On the brighter side, I completed all initial formatting for Staked!. On the sadder side, I've lost some of my editorial notes, probably in the confusion of working from two offices and needing to pack up all my supplies and unpack them several times each day.

My plans for this week, from Sunday's view, is to blog each day about Staked!'s progress. Gazing up, I'm not seeing much sky left that can still fall, so I'm optimistic about returning to daily blogging as of today.

In the meantime, check two new amazon reviews for Bryony HERE and Visage HERE.

It's phenomenal reader reviews like these that make me long for a two month paid leave from my "regular" work just so I could bang out that prequel already, a chapter a day. It's outlined and partially written: forty chapters plus a prologue and epilogue. I hope Before the Blood doesn't stretch into a several decade, wishful thinking project as Bryony did.

So if any millionaires out there would like to sponsor my eight week, pretend stay in a pretend attic (because I no longer have a real attic office), message me at bryonyseries@gmail.com. ;)

No comments: