Monday, July 1, 2013

I...Am...Almost...Caught...Up....

Which means I shall, very soon, write a long overdue proper blog post.

Septic problem FINALLY fixed (a broken pipe), and no more water in the yard or backed up sinks.

Worked until 3 a.m. Friday night (on fiction) and Saturday night (on "real" work). Worked Sunday afternoon and all day today. Brain is feeling flat.

You know it's bad when I tell Rebekah to refill the cats' water BOTTLES, and I lose my appointment book (under the stapler).

Week is full. Even working July 4th (helping a med student fill out his MCATs) and the next three Saturdays (assignments on top of the fiction).

Tomorrow morning is reserved for the last of the odds and ends, two interviews in the afternoon, WriteOn Joliet in the evening, and....I'll be CAUGHT UP!!!!

YAWN!

And signing off....

 

No comments: