Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crazy Week. What Else?

Tonight I covered a cruise night for a special motoring section for the Joliet Bugle. Tomorrow it's a "Back to School" fair for homeless children for the Herald News.

I've also hijacked WriteOn Joliet tomorrow night to share examples from all three BryonySeries books (meaning a sneek peak into Staked!) on common writerly snags: scene-building, character development, wordiness, etc.

And that's in and among the other stories with phone interviews. Totally swamped this week and working all day again Saturday with a printer's broken still and no budget for repair.

Still, I'm hoping to get some fiction accomplished, as I have some outlines for some spin-off BryonySeries books. Ah, now I've got your attention, haven't I?

Signing off, vampire fans. Tomorrow morning comes all too quickly.

No comments: