Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ed Calkins Poses a Question (Along with My Reply)

Dear MOMI (Mistress of My Immortality)

On a personal note, I'd like to ask you a question about your charactor "Kimberly" from the first book.

I do realize that the reader is responsible for putting the text into one's own imagination, but I would like to know who you thought she was, why she acted the way she did, and what she might have meant spelling out the word "broke" on the Wee Gee board.

Naturally, I did give my interperation of her with my play, but that was in jest. If you perfer to remain silent, I will understand nor will I share anything you tell me if you wish me not to do so.

Besides myself, of course, Kimberly is my favorite minor charactor.


Yours ruthlessly,

Ed Calkins, the Steward of Tara



Dear Steward:

You will either have to wait for the release of the companion short story or time travel to the future to read it now.

Your choice.

Denise M. Baran-Unland
Freelance Features Writer

P.S.: If you choose to insult my decision with a limerick, I, too, fully understand.



 

No comments: