Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So, what's the latest in Munsonville?

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Round four of edits went back to the publisher last month, so I'm waiting to hear back.

We filmed more interviews of the Bryony team last week, with still more waiting to be scheduled. That same day, we caught a sneak peek of the Bryony book trailer. I'm excited and impressed by what I've seen and can't wait to share the final result.

In the wee hours of this morning, I viewed a rough cut of the music video. It's making the rounds of the Bryony team as I write, but the initial reactions are overwhelmingly positive. The Bryony theme song is SO beautiful, and the music video picks up those emotions. That's all I can say right now.

Next Wednesday, I have a fitting with my dressmaker for my spring walking suit. Hopefully, someone with a camera will be accompanying me, so I can post pictures of the dress.

The Bryony cookbook contest had two winners: We combined the submissions of Nola Sawyer and Kathryn Ross Dunlap for the official title of : Memories in the Kitchen: Bites and Nibbles from Bryony.
Both Nola and Kathryn will receive a free cookbook signed by members of the Bryony team.

Bryony has her first promo event June 25. Details to follow tomorrow.

No comments: