Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Deep Dark Reason Why Friday’s Short Stories Have No Links

The answer is simple. Some sites that offer the free, copyright-expired stories don’t give permission to link to their sites.

Seriously.

I don’t understand why someone would create a site of stories to read for free, then not want people to link others to it. But I’ve read the terms of use on those sites, and it is right there, in the fine print.

However, finding the stories I succinctly summarize and review is simple. Just type the title and author into your browser and sites that offer it will pop up.

Not every story is a vampire story. Some are ghost stories or contain other aspects of the supernatural. Some are just stories I personally enjoy and/or find inspiring. Most are short and easily read in a short period of time.

FYI: I’m always looking for a good vampire story.
Feel free to send your ideas or links to bryonyseries@gmail.com.

No comments: