Monday, September 27, 2010

Writing's Greatest Award

Yesterday afternoon, I met with Bryony's publicist and Sarah Stegall, Bryony's web presence. Most the conversation revolved around Bryony's Facebook page, so they did the talking, and I did a lot of listening, since I have little to do with the Facebook page except enjoy the banter Sarah initiates.

The publicist had quite a number of posting ideas, which I was happy to hear. Sarah has been marvelously creative in both the number and variety of posts, and it was fun to hear the two of them brainstorming.

The best part for me, however, was a wonderfully joyful and upbeat afternoon, all because of Bryony. It was obvious from their comments how much they enjoyed story and loved talking about it. That, to me, is the greatest reward of writing.

No comments: